We are urgently looking to recruit a Senior Manager / Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for our head office in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will have 6 – 8 years of experience in a similar role in the region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. ERM Framework & Strategy: support in the review and update of ERM framework & ERM pillars (i.e. risk appetite, processes, governance, capabilities, integration & culture)
2. Risk Appetite: support in the review and improvement of the agreed and defined risk appetite framework across key Departments and Sections.
3. Risk Assessment Process: support the ERM Champions and facilitate and drive the consistent application and implementation of risk identification, assessment and capturing of risks across Departments.
4. Risk Mitigation / Action Planning: ensure that top risks (across UAE and Depts) are being proactively and effective managed with SMART action plans
5. Reporting: support the SD / IC in the reporting requirements from Internal Control to the ERM Committee and Audit Committee and other stakeholders (i.e. CEO and CxO meetings)
6. ERM Platform: champion and drive the implementation plan for the ERM platform (RSA Archer) across Etisalat UAE and provide training and support as required.
7. KRI & Risk Analytics: support the development of appropriate KRIs for top risks and drive the establishment of further risk analytics (i.e. loss event register and data modelling)
8. Governance: support with the administration and operation of ERMC, Audit Committee reports and other requirements
9. Integration: help to develop and establish cross functional risk working groups to establish better alignment between existing risk assurance areas (i.e. Revenue Assurance, IT Security etc)
10. Training & Awareness: develop and provide training to ERM champion network and the wider organisation. Develop and implement an ERM Communication plan for 2019 and beyond.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in business is required – MBA is preferred.
· Mandatory to have Risk Management qualification (IRM or equivalent)
· At least 6 – 8 years in ERM within a large telecom service provider / other large organization or within a recognized (Big 4 or similar) consultancy firm.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Due to the large number of applications received, it will not be possible to respond to individuals enquiries. Please apply ONLY on LinkedIn – do not send your profile by mail.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tagged as: Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management careers, Enterprise Risk Management dubai jobs, Enterprise Risk Management jobs, Senior Manager Risk Management, Senior Manager Risk Management abu dhabi, Senior Manager Risk Management dubai, Senior Manager Risk Management etisalat, Senior Manager Risk Management uae
Job description We believe that your unique experiences, skills and passions will further shape into a challenging and rewarding career...Apply For This Job